Davidson College is requiring new employees hired into jobs posted after August 1, 2021, and all employees with a start date on or later than September 1, 2021, to be vaccinated to help protect the health and safety of our community. New employees will be required to submit proof of at least the first dose of a vaccine on or before their start date and proof of full vaccination no later than 5 weeks after their start date. Please see the full new hire vaccination policy here.
The Coordinator for Academic Records and Office Administration supports the Registrar by serving as the point person for the Registrar’s Office. The position is the lead for transcript processing, budget, social media, and student data records management. The position also backs-up other tasks done primarily by others in the Registrar’s Office.
Student Record Data Management:
Oversees all aspects of student records, such as addresses, demographic information, majors, minors, enrollment verifications, diploma translations, international letters, and Degree Works exceptions.
Serves as the point person for the office in terms of main phone line, main registrar e-mail account, budgeting, and ordering.
National Student Clearinghouse Liaison/Transcripts:
Oversees all aspects of internal transcript processing, as well as acting as liaison to the National Student Clearinghouse to trouble-shoot transcripts with holds, incorrect addresses, or incomplete request information.
Maintains the social media accounts for the Registrar’s Office
Classroom Scheduling and College Catalog:
Assists with entering and editing classroom requests in the College’s scheduling system by working with faculty, staff, and students on campus. Assists in updating the College Catalog.
- Associate's degree with some experience in the field of education and/or technical expertise required.
- Bachelor's degree with three to five years of experience in an educational office setting at the college level preferred.
- A willingness to learn and use technologies is a must, as these are always evolving.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Elucian Banner 9, Moodle, EMS, Degree Works, and Acalog would be preferred.
- Ability to be self-motivated, function autonomously, and consistently prioritize projects and tasks.
- Must have excellent writing, organizational, problem-solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information with discretion and a knowledge of FERPA is required.
- Normal Office Environment
- Ability to lift 25lbs.
- Extra hours during graduation and exam periods.
Applicants should complete the online application to http://employment.davidson.edu
At Davidson College, we believe the college grows stronger by recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff committed to building an inclusive community. In order to achieve and sustain educational excellence, we seek to hire talented faculty and staff across the intersections of diverse races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, socio-economic backgrounds, political perspectives, abilities, cultures, and national origins.