Physical Plant Administrative Assistant
Job no: 494345
Department: Physical Plant Administration
The Physical Plant Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for processing all accounts payable transactions for the Physical Plant. This process begins with creating a purchase order and ends with paying the invoice in Banner. The Physical Plant warehouse office is a fast-paced, active environment requiring the individual in this position to attend to needs as they arise. Good communication skills are essential and excellent customer service is a key component of this position. This will be a full-time position.
- Process vendor invoices according to prescribed methodology
- Match invoices with packing slips and purchase orders
- Code with account numbers where necessary
- Ensure proper approvals are obtained
- Input invoice data into Banner
- Create Excel spreadsheets for orderly processing of utility payments
- Process employee reimbursements
- Maintain accounts payable files
- Review vendor statements as received for accuracy and contact vendors to resolve billing issues, material/labor and tax breakouts
- HS Diploma/GED
- Three years of experience with Accounts Payable/Office Support
- Associate's Degree
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Banner
Information about how to submit an application can be found at https://employment.davidson.edu.
At Davidson College, we believe the college grows stronger by recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff committed to building an inclusive community. In order to achieve and sustain educational excellence, we seek to hire talented faculty and staff across the intersections of diverse races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, socio-economic backgrounds, political perspectives, abilities, cultures, and national origins.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend