Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach (2)
Job no: 494443
Department: Athletics - Strength/Conditioning
Two Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coaches needed to help implement and oversee S&C programs at Davidson College. One coach will cater to Baseball, Women's Tennis, and Men's Tennis, while the other will cater to Men's & Women's Swimming & Diving, Men's & Women's Track & Field, and assist with Football, as assigned.
The Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach position is a full time 12 month benefited position. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, implementing, and overseeing S&C programs for assigned teams.
- Assisting with the daily management and operations of the Weight Room.
- Maintain high levels of communication with sport coaches, athletic trainers, student athletes, and other S&C staff.
- Help to maintain weight room equipment and facility function.
- Assist with education and development of interns and work study students.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Director of Sports Performance (Strength & Conditioning).
Qualifications: The candidates for this position should have a Bachelor's Degree in an applicable field of study, with a Master's Degree preferred. SCCC and or CSCS certification along with CPR & First Aid Certifications are required, along with 1+ years of experience in the field in the collegiate setting (intern and GA experience excepted).
To apply, please go to https://employment.davidson.edu and complete the online application along with your resume and cover letter. Review of applications will begin immediately. For questions, please reach out to the HR Office at 704-894-2213.
At Davidson College, we believe the college grows stronger by recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff committed to building an inclusive community. In order to achieve and sustain educational excellence, we seek to hire talented faculty and staff across the intersections of diverse races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, socio-economic backgrounds, political perspectives, abilities, cultures, and national origins.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend