Dietary Tech /Food Management Software Admin
Job no: 494472
Department: Dining Services
The Dietary Tech /Food Management Software Admin is responsible for managing software and communicating nutritional analysis to the guests through e- menu, website and Digital menu boards. The Administrator will Conduct nutrient analysis, data collection, and oversee foodservice sanitation and food safety for on-campus dining locations. Admin also, plans and implements health and wellness programs and events that promote nutrition, health, and wellness within the campus community.
1. Recipe Development and Nutritional Analysis
- Works with chefs to develop recipes based on specific nutrition guidelines and/or ingredients.
- Ensures recipe accuracy of measurements and instructions, quality, flavor, yield, nutrition information, and other specified criteria.
- Ensures accuracy of allergens in ingredients and ultimately final recipes.
- Analyzes menus and recipes for nutritional adequacy.
- Manages Jamix (Food Management software) & Nutrislice (Digital menu board software).
- Accurate communication of Nutritional values, Allergens and diet factors through menu boards and e-menu.
2. Culinary / Nutrition Auditing
- Ensure that the information provided on the website and digital menu boards are accurate.
- Periodic Food safety audit.
- Periodic auditing of food management process to ensure that the dining team is following the correct measurements, following the recipes, portioning.
3. Nutrition Ambassador of Dining Service
- Assists the Registered Dietitians in spreading nutrition education and awareness through educational tabling events, cooking demos, lecture presentations, health fairs, and other on-campus programming.
- Create wellness events and execute with the support of location managers and Marketing Coordinator.
- Lead training and certification programs for Departmental associates in food sanitation, food safety, and food allergies.
5. Any other duties assigned by the Director of Dining Services.
Information about how to submit an application can be found at https://employment.davidson.edu.
At Davidson College, we believe the college grows stronger by recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff committed to building an inclusive community. In order to achieve and sustain educational excellence, we seek to hire talented faculty and staff across the intersections of diverse races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, socio-economic backgrounds, political perspectives, abilities, cultures, and national origins.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend